Dinkles Vanguard Marching Shoe
The Classic All-Leather Marching Shoe
The Vanguard is a true classic. Not only the shoe that started the industry, but defined it. Since its introduction in 1986, no other shoe has so consistently performed on parade routes and football fields across America and the world. The all-leather upper and countertrend rubber sole is the standard by which all others are measured.
- FULL LEATHER UPPER with a microporous finish that allows feet to breathe. It's scuff resistant, breathable, water-resistant and easily cleaned.
- Special Rubber Blended (TPR) Sole for superior traction on all surfaces.
- Cotton Vamp Lining for dryness and comfort.
- Runner's Ortho Cup - contours to the foot to cushion every step.
- Triad Heel designed for corps-style marching and to eliminate heel wobble.